Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tax refund status just say still pending ? will they give me the part i payed taxes on and audit my business? or will my hole return get audited and kept?

4 Replies
Smileit-saprettyday
Returning Member

My tax refund status just say still pending ? will they give me the part i payed taxes on and audit my business? or will my hole return get audited and kept?

there are major delays on just about everyone this year. do not assume you are being audited, don't stress yourself out that bad!! 

have you called the irs or checked where's my refund? 

the hold up might be you needing to verify your identity, which has been the case for many. 

you can also call the tax offset phone number to see if there is an offset for your social security number. 

good luck! 

I called the IRS and they said its under review BT the website jus say still processing, I filed on the 29th , my bars disappeared a week later and my code to, my 21 days will b up on the 19th so it has to b something goin on .
SweetieJean
Level 15

i had to verify my identity , my status has changed to processing with no bars bt i can order my transcripts now, is this a good thing?
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v