wade625

My returns have been filed and accepted. I need to amend the Michigan State return. Does the Michigan State return need to be mailed or can it be efiled?

WillK

Yes, generally you can e-file the MI amended (MI-1040CR or MI-1040CR-7). Turbo Tax will walk you through how to e-file the return and what other forms need to be included with it. 

If e-file is not an option that is because you have forms that MI will not accept through e-filing. Turbo Tax will print out all forms that need to be mailed in with the amended return. 

repcon34

How do I get turboTax to walk me thru the procedure and how to efile again?   Somehow the 4 cities listed were recorded as I had worked in each city and taxes are due and some will be taken from my checking account.  I checked the forms and no cities were checked or needed for my return.

SForrestLO

@repcon34

You can go back through any section of your return by using the menu on the left side of the page.