My refund was supposed to be deposited to my turbo tax card on Feb 22nd the funds have already been sent to sbbt from the irs but I still don't have any money on my card.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If the Where's my Refund page has a direct deposit date of Feb 22, then that is the date the IRS will release your refund to SBBT.

In order to determine the date SBBT will deposit your refund onto your Turbo Prepaid card please visit https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/.  They will update their site to let you know when they plan to deposit your refund.