scoles725

My refund was accepted over 21 days ago. However, when I go to track it nothing shows. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Texas Roger

Are you entering only the amount of your federal refund rather than the sum of your federal and state refunds to log on to the IRS tracking web site?

scoles725

Thank you for your reply, Roger. I have tried both. Neither works.

Better double check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

scoles725

Yep it says it was accepted. Does that mean they just haven’t begun processing it yet?