Solved: My refund has been sent to SBTPG and it says the fees were deducted. How much longer before i receive my refund?

My refund has been sent to SBTPG and it says the fees were deducted. How much longer before i receive my refund?

It can take a day or two but there has been times when it is done with no delay.  Your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT).

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website to find the status of your refund.