taxesgeneralstor

My payment for 2019 taxes has not yet been deducted from my checking account.

I believe I requested my checking account to pay my taxes on June 20 2019.

You do not say how long ago your e-file was accepted.  It is taking longer for the IRS to process returns this year, so it is possible that your return just has not yet been processed.  Keep watching your bank account for the debit to post.

taxesgeneralstor

I file in April.  Money was to come out June 20.  

taxesgeneralstor

My taxes were filed and accepted April 21 2020.  payment scheduled for June 20, 2020.  I watch my bank daily.

@taxesgeneralstor We are seeing lots of people who filed even earlier --and they are still waiting.  All you can do is watch your account for the payment to be taken out.