My out-of-state (NH) tax return says its ready to print and mail. However, when I printed it, it says that I do not need to file. Do I still need to mail something in?

m-ric

The File by Mail instructions that I printed state, "You don't need to file and New Hampshire BT-Summary return. The data you entered results in no refund and to tax due." Does this mean I do not have to mail anything in?

AmandaR1

That means you don't need to file a return in New Hampshire. New Hampshire doesn't have an income tax return, so the only return is related to business taxes, which the software is saying you don't need to file.