My husband is only one working. My school loans offset our refund. We filed injured spouse how much will he recieve from the original refund amount?

Just want to know how much of the original tax refund amount he will get back?

Unfortunately, there isnt any way to know what amount of the refund will be applied against the debt and what amount of the refund will be given to you. 

When you complete the injured spouse form, there is a worksheet that allows you to allocate income, expenses, deductions, and credits between you and your spouse. The IRS uses this allocation information to determine how much of the joint tax refund will be applied against the debt and how much will be given to the injured spouse. However, the IRS does not publish how they make this determination.