marbec02

My husband has money taken out of each check to pay for the use of his employers vehicle. it can not be used for personal use only business. where do we add that as a deduction/

Lakeisha

Company Car or Vehicle Expenses

If the company does not reimburse you for vehicle expenses, you could deduct them as job related expenses based on the business use of the vehicle vs. personal use.  

Assuming this is a job for which you receive a W-2, you would type the words job expenses, employee in the Find box on the upper right, then click the Jump To that appears below.  Go through the interview until you reach vehicle expenses.

I hope this is helpful!

Lakeisha

Company Car or Vehicle Expenses

I hope this is helpful!
Lisa995

Employer....they get a W2, not self employment income.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪