My federal was accepted 6 days ago ... still waiting for it to be approved via irs site? anyone still waiting ? did anyone get their federal refund yet?

Since everyone's tax situation will vary, when everyone gets approved will also vary. And you can find more details on that here Why do some refunds take longer than others?

It's not uncommon to still show accepted. It can range from a span of just a few days up to about 3 weeks to see a move from accepted to approved. 

Just keep an eye out on their website for updates. If you don't see a change after 3 weeks, that is when you need to contact the IRS. Please see details below.  

My return is accepted but still not approved - is there a problem? Should I be worried?

My return was accepted on 1/29/19.  I received letter today that I needed to verify my identity.  Finally the hold has been released but I have to wait approximately 9 more weeks for my refund.  So frustrated.

What were your wmr statuses in the meantime ? What bar