My federal taxes. I filed in january .i ve called ...

My federal taxes. I filed in january .i ve called the irs. They sent them to you on the 29th of january. I still have not recieved my refund. I have direct deposit. What happened?.

Did you use refund processing (had your fees for TurboTax paid for with your refund), if so TPG will process that transaction (deduct the TurboTax fees, then transfer the payment to your bank account). If that is the case, you can track that process by clicking here

No I still have not received my taxes.  I'm facing eviction from my family. So no you all didn't help. I will not ever use you again.