clro229

My federal tax return has not been taken out of my bank account yet, while my state tax return has. I was wondering if I could view the date it was scheduled to be paid.

I submitted my taxes in February and the state of VA took out the amount within a few days. I thought I put all the same bank information for federal as state, so I'm concerned that the taxes have not yet been paid.

CapB

If you set-up a payment using direct debit for your income tax payment and you did not specify a payment date for the withdrawal, TurboTax's default payment date will be used (the last day of tax season = April 18th this year).

You can also call IRS e-file Payment Services anytime at 1-888-353-4537 to verify your direct debit.

Contact your state Department of Revenue:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452

OR

To check the direct debit date selected in TurboTax:

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"

5.     Select "Download all forms and worksheets"

6.     Review Part V of the Federal Information Worksheet for direct debit and banking information.

7.     Review State Information Worksheet for direct debit and banking information.

CapB

OR

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"