My federal return was accepted on February 11th an...

rhiahkelis

My federal return was accepted on February 11th and I still have not received my refund, why is that?

You are not alone.  Each person's return is different (and contacting the IRS will not speed things up).  TT refund dates are estimates, based on the customary IRS goal of 21 days.  But it is taking longer this year.  There continues to be a general backlog at the IRS, due to the large number of extra filings for the stimulus, as well as millions of unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  In addition, the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.  But if TT told you that your filing was Accepted, then the IRS has it for processing.  (TT receives no further updates after that.)   Lots of folks are waiting, so please continue to be patient.  This article says it all:

Are you still waiting on this year's IRS refund? | kiiitv.com