dmaaru

My federal refund for 2020 supposed to be $205 according to turbotax but on IRS website it says $1405. Can anybody explain what happened?

and I recieved letter from IRS about review my tax return

$1,200 more?  Did you not get the first stimulus check for 1,200 for Single?  Or did you have unemployment?  If you filed early they adjusted returns for the first 10,500 unemployment exclusion.

Bsch4477

We can’t see your return. Generally the IRS sends a letter explaining the adjustment. 

dmaaru

I just found out that I did not get second stimulus check of$600x2=$1200 and did not claim it on my tax return. Probably that was the reason.

Bingo!