bamcreations

My fed. refund was accepted 3/4/20, but it still says "in processing" - all it shows is the "See Tax Topic 152", & IRS call centers are closed. How can I find out why?

ChondelLO

If the IRS needs anything additional in order to process your return, they will send you a letter in the mail. In the meantime please continue to check the Where's My Refund? tool, which updates daily.

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 day ...

bamcreations

Yeah, I've been doing that.  Have the app too.  Thanks though.  Are there any other #s, email addresses, etc., to reach someone at since the call centers are closed?

ChondelLO

No, for now, certain IRS services such as live assistance on telephones, are extremely limited or suspended until further notice. Keep checking for the latest updates however, by clicking the link below.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue