My direct deposit amount to my bank was not right. My tax refund was $1403.00 and my deposit is $614.15. Can you please help me. Thank you.

There are many reasons why your refund could have been adjusted. 

Please see TurboTax FAQ below for additional information. 

Why is my federal refund less than I expected? 

*PLEASE NOTE: TurboTax does not have information concerning a taxpayers refund, reduction of refund, nor offsets. Please Contact the IRS for additional assistance. 

IRS: Customer service representatives are available at 800-829-1040 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time unless otherwise noted. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii should follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.