COLE1981

My daughter and I filed on the same day, I filed and was accepted a few hours before her . She got a DDD but I haven’t yet!? Why would that happen?

My return was joint, included a pension and education credits and hers was single one income and education credits. Should I be worried that something is wrong or did hers process faster because it was simple?

maglib

Every return is processed differently and may or may not take longer depending on credits. The simpler returns are processed faster.  No need to worry as long as the IRS says accepted and/or processing. Even then, they sometimes choose internal audits of certain credits but again no means to worry.  

**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post

maglib