Solved: My coworker did her taxes here on turbo tax and already got her refund and she claimed the child tax credit. why am i not getting mine? i cant even see when i get it

My coworker did her taxes here on turbo tax and already got her refund and she claimed the child tax credit. why am i not getting mine? i cant even see when i get it

im frustrated that I can't even see when I am getting my return.  It's not fair they say no one gets a refund til after 2/15 and she got hers on 2/8

Some states (KY for EX) don't start issuing refunds until after 2/15