jackwarnermail20

My California State e file was not received by the State. I paid the $24.99 required filing fee.Would you please refile my State tax return using the fee that I paid you?

Billing issue. IRS e files were accepted, but my California State e file payment of $24.99 was confirmed by your email but never received by the State. Can you please refile it for me or do you have to issue me a refund and then do the e refiling again? Please advise. Thanks

Why did it reject?  There should be  reason.  Did you finish filing the state?  How to efile state after federal  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3182020-how-do-i-e-file-my-state-after-i-already-filed-my-federal"...>

You should be able to fix it or try again.  If you get charged again you can ask for a refund.  Assuming you are using the Desktop program.  

You are asking from TT Online. There is no state efile fee.  Rather, the charge is to prepare the return, and is the same regardless of how you file.

24.99 is the state efile fee in the Desktop program.

Hmmm...OP appears to be asking from TT Online.

Please don’t post private information to this public forum. 

If you used the desktop program installed on your own computer, you would have been charged an extra fee to e-file your state return. If the transmission did not go through, and you now have to print your state return and file by mail, you need to call customer service to get a refund. 

If you used TurboTax online, the website, to file your tax return, then your state fee included both preparation and e-filing. You were not charged anything extra for e-filing, and there aren’t refunds if your e-file didn’t go through. 

jackwarnermail20

Mine was a desktop program. How can i get to a live customer service representative to ask for a refund? My state e filing was not received by the State. I have to file by mail now.

To call TurboTax customer support
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>
They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
Do not use the word "refund" in your request for help--use the word "billing"