Solved: My bank account is closed but i requested that you all put my taxes into it , is there a way i can change to the cards you provide or the check form?

My bank account is closed but i requested that you all put my taxes into it , is there a way i can change to the cards you provide or the check form?

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.