bcrespo52

My bank account and phone number changed from last years tax return. How am I going to receive my 2nd stimulus from turbo tax? And how am I going to revive notification it is on its way ? Do I need to

DanPaul02

The IRS will deposit it to the old bank account.  The bank will reject it because that is wrong.  Then the IRS will send a paper check or a debit card by mail.  Watch your mailbox for the payment.  It will be in a white envelope with IRS on the return address.

DanielV01

In a worst-case scenario where the IRS is neither able to direct deposit nor send a check in the mail, then the stimulus payment may be claimed as additional refund on the 2020 tax return.