michellebonner78

My amendment got received on march 9th and it was adjusted on april 8th and I got my letter on april 14th but no check yet how long should I wait?

What is happening when Where's My Amended Return? shows the status is: Adjusted?
This means the processing of your Form 1040X- Amended Tax Return resulted in an adjustment to your account. An adjustment may result in a refund, balances due, or no tax change.

What is happening when Where's My Amended Return? shows the status is: Completed?
This means your Form 1040X- Amended Tax Return has completed processing resulting in a refund, balance due, or no tax change. This timeframe also means all correspondence related to the processing of your amended tax return has been mailed to you.

https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Amended-Return-Frequently-Asked...

michellebonner78

@SweetieJean, that's not exactly what I was looking for I just wanted to know when I would receive my check since it was adjusted on April 8th so what im saying is what is the exact day of when I get my check ?

That depends upon which day the IRS mails it, and how long the post office takes to deliver it.