Solved: My account was closed the day before my refund deposit date so once rejected where does the money go back to ? The IRS or SBTG?

My account was closed the day before my refund deposit date so once rejected where does the money go back to ? The IRS or SBTG?

It depends.  If you did the Refund Transfer in order to have your fees withheld from your refund, the money will go back to SBTG and they will send you a check.  If you did not do a Refund Transfer, the money will go back to the IRS and they will send you a check.