My accepted date was on January 27 and it’s been s...

My accepted date was on January 27 and it’s been sitting at the full mark for 2 weeks now but I have yet to get a set date as to when I will have my return back, has anyone else had this issue?

Yes.. Mine was accepted on the 30th. I have already been paid my state and still waiting on my federal.. 🤷‍♀️ Not sure what the deal is. 

TurboTax does not receive updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return. The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. To find out where your refund is, first check your e-file status. If it's been processed and accepted, you can begin to track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.  You'll need your Social Security number or ITIN, filing status, and the exact amount of your refund to check your status. The IRS will issue your refund when your return is approved.

If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted,  You will need to contact the IRS  at 1-800-829-1040 and follow the prompts for a live representative. The person that you speak with will have direct access to your tax return and be able to provide you with a status update. 

When you call, make sure you have the following information:

• tax year
  • social security number
  • filing status
  • exact refund amount

Please click When will I get my IRS tax refund? to learn more.