danielshin311

My 2019 tax return document is very short and does not contain copies of W-2s. My 2018 tax return is over 100 pages. What is going on?

Try this, Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2019, look for a link Add a State.  Click on Add a State.  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options:  Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

But Turbo Tax does not have copies of your W2s or 1099.  You need to keep those yourself or get another copy from your employer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

for 2018 the100+ pages includes worksheets and other pages that are for your use only. they never go to the IRS.  the 2019 only includes official forms.