turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My 2016 Taxes were never sent off last year how do I get into my taxes from last year and check them again and send them off

last year I did my taxes on turbo tax I promise you I thought I had sent them off because I owed the state of CO money but I never heard anything. so I called them they said they never received my taxes so I must have not sent them off. how can I get in and resend them or print them off and send them.

[personal information removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My 2016 Taxes were never sent off last year how do I get into my taxes from last year and check them again and send them off

PHONE NUMBER REMOVED
Please do not post your phone number in the public user forum.  No one here can call you, but scammers and would-be identity thieves can see your number here and call pretending to be from TurboTax.  It has been removed for your security.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Something must have gone wrong with your e-file.  Either you did not actually go all the way through to the orange button that said "Transmit Return Now" and complete the process, or your tax return was rejected and you did not notice or follow up.  At this point, you have to print, sign and mail it.

Online preparation and e-filing for 2016 is permanently closed.  You have to download 2016 software and then print, sign and mail your return.  If you already paid for your TurboTax software, you can contact customer support to push a download of the software to you.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

To finish a prior year return started in TT online:https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies