bxrfrk3401

My 2015 and 2016 taxes are being audited and I have provided all documents to support. The IRS is penalizing me and denying several statuses. Can I please get some help?

What are they changing or denying?
bxrfrk3401

They are saying that I don't qualify for HOH or EIC even though I have since my divorce in 2008.

Are you the custodial parent ?  Do the kids live with you more than 1/2 the year ?
bxrfrk3401

They are changing my filing status, my dependents, my school deductions. I went from a large refund to nothing.
bxrfrk3401

Yes I am. They have both lived with me full time for the last 9 years.
bxrfrk3401

I have been filing the same since 2008 with TurboTax and have never had a problem.

If you have sent in papers that  supported your position and they have still denied your claim I highly suggest you seek professional assistance to fight this further since you probably have to fight this in the tax court.  Read the final determination papers to see what your next steps in the process are.