Money taken out of federal

Flacko Jodye

Money taken out of federal

So money was taken out of my federal to pay the taxes I owe but do I still get my state refund 

Money taken out of federal

Please explain what you mean by "money was taken out of my federal to pay the taxes I owe...."

Do you mean that you owe back tax to the IRS?   That is not included in anything you are seeing on your 2020 tax return.   Your 2020 tax return only shows 2020 information.    And you cannot be getting a federal refund and owe federal tax at the same time on your 2020 return.

HOW MUCH IS MY REFUND?  DO I OWE?

No one else can see your screen, your tax return or your account. But YOU can see it.

What does it say on the "refund monitor" on the screen?

Look at your Form 1040.  What do you see on line 34  Line 37?

Line 34 is a refund

Line 37 is tax due that you have to pay to the IRS by April 15, 2021

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

What does the TurboTax summary show you?  What does it say in Tax Home?

What are your fees?  Are you having them deducted from your federal refund?  If so, then do some math.

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

Flacko Jodye

Money taken out of federal

Total 2020 tax refund is a different price from what my federal and state says I receive. And yeah they did mention that I owe taxes which I’m pretty sure they took out of my federal