turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

@torrieo61032 I’m not stuck on 1541 anymore but I’m stuck on rcvd and being processed now tho lol with no bars

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Most likely means it’ll update Friday and we’ll get DD for 3/13

@torrieo61032 I done gave up hope really I just hope I get it soon tho

Has anyone got a ddd as yet from the change of 1541 to your refund is processing? And if so how long was it before you received a ddd?

Yes I did it stays that way for a couple days then an DDD it's normal no worries I'm guessing you don't have the bar either it will return as well

It's possible to get DDD for Friday best wishes!

Thanks Deao1234! I'm tired of this delay. I need my money. And no I don't have any bars just says we received your return and it's being processed.

Mine has been delayed since Jan 29. As of Sat. the 2nd of March it is stating processing. Do you know when you will get yours or does anyone know?

@Deao1234  so are you saying I should wake up Saturday with a DDD since this Saturday my 1541 code left

I still have seen a change keeps saying still processing

My says processing from last sat the 2md of March. Is the next step DDD. How long after processing does it take for it to state DDD?
Does anyone know. I’m about to lose my house car and everything
Divorce.

@susangood9001 there’s no certain time everyone is different, they are reviewing it & if nothing is found wrong then they will put a dd or just deposit it

@susangood9001 this year taught me to not depend on my income tax bc anything could happen & I can’t do anything abt it..

Ok! So mine were received 1/28 and a week later changed to code 1541 on 3/1 it changed to have been received and are being processed, today I received a letter CP05 dated 3/4 stating they are holding my taxes for further review and could be held until 4/18 WTF! Have any of you received this letter? This is sooooo stressing!

@luneta2019 no I did not get a letter. I’m under review it started 2/25 I ordered transcript and it basically says what I already knew that they started reviewing my return on 2/25. I don’t think they need any info from me bc they would’ve already sent a letter saying that
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies