alwayshumming

Major bug in TurboTax around downloading .pdf of tax filings

There is a major bug in TurboTax. I had to file three separate returns this year: federal and one for each of the two states that I resided in for part of last year. However, when I go to my 2019 tax documents section and select "Download/print return (PDF)," only one of my state returns is downloaded. There seems to be no way for me to download copies of my federal tax filing and the filing for the other state.

KatrinaLO

If you have already filed, please follow the instructions in this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

You can also follow these steps to print a copy of your return, please click on Tax Tools from the menu on the left-hand side and then click on Print Center. Click on Print, save or preview this year's returns.

alwayshumming

There is no way to retrieve the return. Only my return for one of the states downloads. My federal and other state return do not download.

HeatherPLO

Do you get an error message?  Is the button not there?  May we get additional details to assist?

alwayshumming

Hi Heather, there is no error message, and the download links are all there as expected. The issue is that when the .pdf downloads, it only contains the pages of my second state return. My first state and federal returns are missing.

alwayshumming

Hey, any update on this issue? It's kind of important to be able to view my tax returns...