Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anybody able to order transcripts today?

Account or refund 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I was accepted early and my transcript has been online since last Friday. It has a cycle code of 20190405 and has the "date" as Feb 11th.  But I am sure that date of the 11th will update to the 19th like it did last year since I get EIC.  

View solution in original post

28 Replies

I was accepted early and my transcript has been online since last Friday. It has a cycle code of 20190405 and has the "date" as Feb 11th.  But I am sure that date of the 11th will update to the 19th like it did last year since I get EIC.  

@robync1 I filed the day the irs opened and just was able to order transcripts are they holding to mid February for EIC again

Yep, they sure are, unfortunately.  Last year I believe my DDD was the 19th, my transcript showed an earlier date until about the week before, and then it updated.  Good luck!!!
LisaG1

Based on last year my cycle date was 2/19 & my dd was 2/22.. this year it shows my cycle date of 2/11.. so hoping for a dd on 2/14... they said mid-late feb. ???

@lisa I’m not sure my transcripts come in the mail so o don’t have them yet. I’m still on the one bar I know some people have a ddd of 2/9 but I don’t see anything yet I think I got mines around the 15th last year
LisaG1

@jasmine.moore750 I don’t have any bars on the where’s my refund website or app.. I have the path message.
LisaG1

@jasmine.moore750 I don’t have any bars on the where’s my refund website or app.. I have the path message.

@LisaG I hear that’s a good message to have
LisaG1

I cant
LisaG1

@jasmine.moore750 sorry it wasn’t letting me reply earlier said I was in violation... but based off of lasts years transcript and this year.. all the information is accurate except my date of refund for this year is blank. My ddd listen for last year on the transcript was my actual date of my refund last year.
LisaG1

@robync1 did you check your info from last years transcript and compare the deposit date to your bank deposit date?
LisaG1

@robync1 did you check your info from last years transcript and compare the deposit date to your bank deposit date?
mayaz828

I was able to order transcripts yesterday ( waiting for them in the mail) but wmr didn’t update today. Should i he worried?
mayaz828

Be**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies