Solved: Last year IRS took 1,123.59 out of my tax return due to owed taxes from previous year. Do I have to do anything with that for this year?

Last year IRS took 1,123.59 out of my tax return due to owed taxes from previous year. Do I have to do anything with that for this year?

No, there's nothing you need to do on this year's return that would relate to that offset.  

If the $1,123.59 completely offset your prior year tax liabilities, and you have no other potential offsets (for example, past-due child support or student loan repayments), there shouldn't be any offset from any refund you might have coming this year.