Last year I filed self employed and I am no longer in direct sales. how do I change my filing status with my turbo tax

If you are not self-employed anymore, you may downgrade your program to a lower-priced version. To change from a self-employed version to a non-self employed, you can use the "clear and start over" feature in the program.  

Please see instructions below:

1. Sign in to your account, select Pick up where you left off

2.  To your left, select Tools, click on the drop-down menu

3. Select Clear and Start Over

4.  Follow the prompts to select the right version

Please note that, by doing so, it erases all the current entries you put in if there are any, but keep the previous information from last year including the income categories, different schedules you have filed.  The program will re-visit those areas with you to verify if they still apply to you in 2019.