turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

@brettanyn1991 the 2017

The IRS isn't suppose to start accepting taxes until the 29th but mine was accepted on the 18th. how long will it take for me to receive my taxes based on this information?

I was able to order both transcripts thru mail.
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

I was able to order both as well .. I was accepted on 1/19/18 and I have both credits. Still one bar tho and a sbtg has my info too.

Thankyou!! So that means they’ve been processed?

According to the IRS website, WMR updates:
Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am and 9:00 pm to Midnight
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

Update .. on WMR my bar went away and know I have the PATH ACT message 🙂 I guess things are moving along. I still won’t get my refund or a ddd till after feb15th but I’m glad to see that the irs is moving along this year smoothly!!!
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

Just to refresh I was accepted on 1/19/18 and yesterday I was able to order both transcripts and now this morning I received the path act message!!

THEY TOOK MY BARS AWAY... I PROBABLY HAVE TO VERIFY LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR... BULL SHIT...
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

Do you have the path act message??

@Bryan, No I do not& I have both credits.

I was able to order my transcripts on the 25th thru mail.

@titto20356 Damn!
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

@reneekale give it a day or two it should change

@bryanmillerbar. I was trying to order my transcripts online but it wouldnt let me verify my identity.
bryanmillerbar
Returning Member

Sorry ...I dont know much about the transcripts online. I just order mine threw the mail
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies