• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joycelkeys

Just got my refund turbo was suppose to take money out for my state tx we owe so should I pay it

I got a refund deposit but the state money we owe was not taken out do I now pay state ourselves plz help

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
xmasbaby0
Level 15

Just got my refund turbo was suppose to take money out for my state tx we owe so should I pay it

You have to pay your state yourself.  It is NOT possible to pay the state from your federal refund.  Use your state's preferred method of receiving payment.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lisa995
Level 12

There is no option to have state taxes paid from your federal refund.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
joycelkeys

Ok so this means I have to pay state ourselves  THANK you
xmasbaby0
Level 15

You have to pay your state yourself.  It is NOT possible to pay the state from your federal refund.  Use your state's preferred method of receiving payment.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v