cdale3181

It told me that payment would be taken out of my refund now it wants my credit card information

AngelG

If you have not already filed, try going back into the return and re selecting pay with your refund. Follow the steps below, if applicable:

-Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
   - Click File in the upper right corner and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
    -On this screen, click the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund / credit card).
    -Click View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with your federal refund
    -Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been added / or is still there.. Step 1 should show that you paid with your federal return.

AngelG