It stated before that I had money waiting and that...

It stated before that I had money waiting and that it would be sent but now when I look at my account info it says I'm not getting anything, what happened to my $886?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Are you referring to the IRS Where's My Refund tool that states this?

No, in the menu it said how much federal tax I would recieve back, and below it was how much state tax I was supposed to receive, I went through the whole thing properly and it stated that I would be getting $886, when I went back on the website it said I was getting $0 this year, all the money just disappeared and the help menu didn't have the answer. I even called the company and that was fruitless as well no one can seem to tell me where it went.

@myjma If you have already filed your taxes and the refund meter shows zero that is not uncommon.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below, on why your TurboTax Refund Meter may have changed: Why did the TurboTax Refund Meter change after filing?