It says that I started my south Carolina return. B...

1928cw

It says that I started my south Carolina return. But when I hit continue return it takes me right back to the tax home screen.

CarissaM

You have paid for the Live service, which will allow you to have a live expert assist as they can see your actual return. 

Please follow the instructions here to access the Live service. 

1928cw

I've spoke with customer service on several occasions. And it says that I have basic live. But I didn't agree to it and there was no record of me setting it up. The best solution that they was able to come up with was to give me the basic version of the turbotax download and print my taxes and mail them in. But I have a chromebook and can't use it.

CarissaM

You will need to contact customer support to cancel the Full Service product that you currently have. 

**Edited 02/17/2021 12:14pm **