It’s the 21st day and my tax refund says still being processed. What does this mean.?

Typically, the IRS issues most refunds (9 out of 10) in less than 21 days, although some do require additional time. Processing simply means that the IRS is still reviewing your tax return for errors, owed debts, and other issues. After the IRS finish processing your return and approves the refund, they will provide you with a direct deposit date if a refund is due. This direct deposit date will be on the "Where's my Refund?" tracker. Please see this TurboTax FAQ, Why do some refunds take longer than others?https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302330