It’s has acceppted my refund but the blue line is ...

It’s has acceppted my refund but the blue line is only half. Why?

The irs

No...your tax return ( a tax "return" is your data file) has been accepted for further processing, meaning there were no immediately obvious errors in it's preparation.....your "refund" will be issued when the IRS computers do (blue line) additional checks to confirm and process the tax return data further...that can take, normally, a week-to-3 weeks, IF the IRS doesn't find other problems that were not evident in your submission.

Go to the irs website don't trust the blue line. I've seen tons of comments saying not to it doesn't update like it should. 

The blue line tracks what stage of the process your return is in on TurboTax. For the most up to date information, go to IRS Where's My Refund? site. TurboTax gives a estimated date for your refund, based on the IRS's 21 day timeframe.

Keep in mind:

• E-filing status is what stage of the process your return is in. e-file status
  • Refund status is when you can expect you refund. If that’s what you’re interested in, go to Where's My Refund?