No...your tax return ( a tax "return" is your data file) has been accepted for further processing, meaning there were no immediately obvious errors in it's preparation.....your "refund" will be issued when the IRS computers do (blue line) additional checks to confirm and process the tax return data further...that can take, normally, a week-to-3 weeks, IF the IRS doesn't find other problems that were not evident in your submission.
The blue line tracks what stage of the process your return is in on TurboTax. For the most up to date information, go to IRS Where's My Refund? site. TurboTax gives a estimated date for your refund, based on the IRS's 21 day timeframe.
Keep in mind:
- E-filing status is what stage of the process your return is in. e-file status
- Refund status is when you can expect you refund. If that’s what you’re interested in, go to Where's My Refund?
- When will I get my IRS tax refund?
- Why do some refunds take longer than others?
- What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"