mandievitts1

It is showing I filed income taxes in 2020 and saying I received 1800. I haven’t filed taxes since 2017. What do I do?

What is showing you filed?  Turbo Tax or the IRS?

Are you looking at your online account with the IRS?   Does it show that you received the first two EIP payments for 2020 which would total $1800----$1200 for the first one and $600 for the second one?

Check your IRS account---does the IRS say they sent you a payment that you did not receive? (If you filed a joint return you need to check for both spouses.)   If so you can ask for a trace to be put on the payment.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account

If you were issued a payment and have not received it, see How do I request a payment trace to track my first or second Economic Impact Payments?

If you need to trace a payment that the IRS says has been issued to you, mail or fax a completed IRS Form 3911, Taxpayer Statement Regarding Refund