Is there someone who can check my Oklahoma return to see if my tax payment is being debited from my account as requested or if I need to send it in.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...>
Anonymous
Not applicable

no one but you can check.  you can go to OK dept of revenue website and get a number to call to check up on your return and payment status