hockey1668

Is there someone who can check my Oklahoma return to see if my tax payment is being debited from my account as requested or if I need to send it in.

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...>
Anonymous
Not applicable

no one but you can check.  you can go to OK dept of revenue website and get a number to call to check up on your return and payment status