Is there any way to change my direct deposit to a ...

Is there any way to change my direct deposit to a different bank. I can't access my old account

Did you already e-file?  If you did NOT e-file you can go to the FILE section and change how you want to receive your refund.

Once a return has been accepted by the IRS you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

If you e-filed:

Banking information for direct deposit is wrong

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901159-can-i-deposit-my-tax-refund-into-someone-else-s-account

I cancelled my old account due to I purchased a new home and it was better for me to use the federal credit union bank to pay my bills and also to have all my payments in the same basket , this was also recommended to me by the credit union for better interest rate.

@leosricardo wrote:

TurboTax does not store your bank account routing and account number.  When completing your tax return you enter the bank routing and account number in the File section of the program.  The bank information is sent with your tax return to the IRS or your state.