forneyheath

Is there a way to continue my tax return that is on the computer at home on the app

AkinaLO

Are you using TurboTax Online at home or the CD/Download version? You can switch between TurboTax Online and the mobile app, but not the CD/Download version. This page talks about TurboTax Online and the mobile app. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5263438

AkinaLO

forneyheath

Thank you for the speedy response!  At home I used the website to access, I found a way to remote log into my desktop from my phone. The return is in progress on my desktop.
AkinaLO

You are welcome. You will be able to use the same login in the app that you use for your Online account. They should sync together.