dchristel

Is the $34.99 deduction from my return the $29.99 filing fee & a $5.00 processing fee?

NO!  The 34.99 Refund Processing Service charge is an EXTRA charge on top of the 29.99.  So you will end up paying 64.98.  You can pay with a credit card to avoid the extra charge.

How to find your fees… Log in to your return Click on My Account at the top, then on Tools Click on My Fees A window will pop up that shows the fees

hoperpyck

34.99 is the total charge for the edition of Turbo Tax asked your permission, or you picked, to receive maximum refund u could receive with the information you entered.

This is totally wrong.