Solved: Is my tax refund direct deposit done using my bank...

angeliajbautista

Is my tax refund direct deposit done using my bank account info or my debit card? I can’t remember ..

bluedeb

This is a user to user forum, no can access your account information.  You can sign into your return for 2019 & in the File section check to see what bank information you have.

OR:  If you printed out all your 2019 information then you can look on your Federal Filing Instructions page there is will have your banking information you used for your refund.

bluedeb