delfinaf09

Is direct deposit information hidden on printed return once you e file the stimulus edition. I know I entered all info but it's not showing on printed it has "xxxxxx"

JohnB5677

The x'd out numbers on the print out is for security reasons. When the site says your'e all set up, you are good to go.

The Form 1040 in the PDF will only show x's until the federal tax return has been accepted by the IRS.  Once accepted you can download a new PDF and the direct deposit routing and account numbers will be displayed on the Form 1040.

moparhorse

I got an email stating the irs had gotten my return and accepted it but when downloaded copy of the return after this email it still showed x for the direct deposit information. When I tried to log in to the irs new site to check for return it stated not enough to know if I'm eligible. So what now? 

confused5620

I'd like to know this too.