Irs sent my stumulas payment to a bank account tha...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irs sent my stumulas payment to a bank account thats not mine I cant get ahold of irs what do I do.

3 Replies
Level 15

Irs sent my stumulas payment to a bank account thats not mine I cant get ahold of irs what do I do.

What is the status of your stimulus payment - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

It says deposited on 4th but it has a random bank account number that is not mine 

Level 15

@nicky12345678910 wrote:

It says deposited on 4th but it has a random bank account number that is not mine 

If you did not use the Turbo Visa Debit Card to receive your federal tax refund, then the IRS is in error.  The payment will bounce and the IRS will send you a check in the mail.

If you do not receive payment by January 15, 2021 you can get the stimulus as a tax credit on your 2020 federal tax return.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings