Irs sent my stumulas payment to a bank account tha...

Irs sent my stumulas payment to a bank account thats not mine I cant get ahold of irs what do I do.

What is the status of your stimulus payment - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

It says deposited on 4th but it has a random bank account number that is not mine 

@nicky12345678910 wrote:

If you did not use the Turbo Visa Debit Card to receive your federal tax refund, then the IRS is in error.  The payment will bounce and the IRS will send you a check in the mail.

If you do not receive payment by January 15, 2021 you can get the stimulus as a tax credit on your 2020 federal tax return.