sidmanfield

IRS hasn't received mailed tax return and suggested i try e-filing again. Got back in. Why did numbers change since the printout I filed?

Printed mail-in return in late April. Now, in late July, self-employment insurance deduction went up significantly and credits/refund went up.
fanfare

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing (or mailng).
You will need it if you are audited by the IRS, or to amend if a TurboTax update changes your return or for any other reason,
SUCH AS,  The Tax Code was changed in March and TurboTax had to update to accommodate this.
AND, to find your AGI next year.

sidmanfield

That's certainly good advice - which I followed from the get-go. Doesn't answer the question, though. The mailed return was printed on about 4/26/21. Did TurboTax add an update that would affect the refund/health care deduction since then?