Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IN TEXAS my bank cancelled my acct I have my refund deposited to because of lack of activity how do I change the bank acct and routing # on my return OR is it to late?

My return was already submitted and accepted by IRS so I'm not sure if it's too late too change.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaR

IN TEXAS my bank cancelled my acct I have my refund deposited to because of lack of activity how do I change the bank acct and routing # on my return OR is it to late?

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ about entering an incorrect bank account number.  In your case, it is not incorrect, the bank closed the account but the details of the FAQ still apply.

Per a statement directly in the FAQ "If the info you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will mail you a refund check."

Here is the FAQ for more info:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PatriciaR

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ about entering an incorrect bank account number.  In your case, it is not incorrect, the bank closed the account but the details of the FAQ still apply.

Per a statement directly in the FAQ "If the info you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will mail you a refund check."

Here is the FAQ for more info:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies